Eacon AS has Quality Engineers with experience from the subsea industry. All resources are familiar with relevant standards for the maintenance and recertification of subsea equipment.
All Eacon’s QC resources has access to the EQT tool on project assignments. The use of EQT ensures efficient generation of SDRLs, thus giving our clients a potential for increased efficiency in both the start-up and execution of a project.
Our QC resources can execute all aspects of the project QC activities, such as;
- Review of SMDR
- Review of supplier ITP and witnessing of ITP activities (W/H/M)
- Review of QP/MPS
- Review of material certificates
- Review of NDT, Coating and welding procedures
- Attending PPM with suppliers
- Witnessing FAT
- Attending/executing MCCR
- Performance of RCA and identification of actions needed to avoid repeated NCR
Our resources have bachelor or master degrees within engineering.